Evaporators for Specific Applications
DUB Indirect Blow Evaporators for Tunnel Freezers
Spacing of 8 mm between fins
- Evaporator for use in tunnel freezers where the product cannot be subject to direct air.
- May be used both with or without "dropped ceilings" due to fans being located above the finned coil.
- Far less blockage in the fin assembly, due to spacing of 8 mm, permitting application at lower temperatures and with high air humidity.
- Operate with 1 or 2 compressors. Supplied to operate with 2 compressors, though through a simple adaption to the collectors, it may operate with 1 compressor.
- For the size of the packaging, add the following measurements to the equipment dimensions: X + 200 mm, Y + 250 mm and Z + 200 mm
- DRP = without electric defrost DRPD = with electric defrost DRPG = Inlet for hot gas defrost
- Voltage of the aforementioned fans is 3-phase 380V. To convert to 3-phase 220V multiply the value by 1.7.
- The above flows are stated for 60Hz, however the motorized fans also operate at 50 Hz, while in this case the flow drops by approximately 13% and the capacity by approximately 7%. Note: for application in other evaporation ranges, consult the Delta Frio Application Engineering department.