Cold Room Evaporators
DRM High Air Flow Evaporators for Average Temperatures
Spacing of 5 mm between fins
- Finish in white electrostatic coating, which provides both an exceptional aesthetic aspect and increases protection against corrosion.
- Fixed swinging lateral covers with handles, which means it can be opened by hand, without the need for tools, increasing the speed of maintenance.
- The ice from the valve drips inside the tray due to the internal space for the valve, preventing dripping on the ground.
- Highly efficient electric defrost due to direct contact between the resistor and the copper tubes, which quickly dissipates all the heat inside the coiled tube, ensuring the ice melts more rapidly.
- High mechanical strength of equipment due to the manufacturing material used.
- For the size of the packaging, add the following measurements to the equipment dimensions: X + 20 mm, Y + 250 mm and Z + 250mm
- DRM = without electric defrost DRMI = with electric installation for electric defrost DRMD = with electric defrost
- The above flows are stated for 60Hz, however the motorized fans also operate at 50 Hz, while in this case the flow drops by approximately 13%. Voltage of the aforementioned fans is 3-phase 380V. To convert to 3-phase 220V, multiply by 1.7.